Business Process Operations Lead
Supervises a team of consultants and manages the BPO department. Supports key accounts and acts as the key point-of-contact (POC) with the channel partners on operational matters.
Qualifications / Skills
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting or Human Resources Administrations.
- Masters’ degree; e.g. MBA, M.Sc., etc.
- Minimum of 08 years of BPO or professional services experience with a global accounting or outsourcing services provider.
- At least 03 years of experience in the Russian Payroll.
- At least 2 years of experience with the implementation of global payroll outsourcing projects.
- Holder of a project management or equivalent certification; e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, CAPM, etc.
- Manages/Supervises the team of BPO consultants and supports them in their day-to-day activities.
- Monitors the workload of the department/team and assigns accounts to the consultants.
- Makes recommendation to the management for improving the efficiency and quality of the service delivery.
- Provides and/or organizes internal training sessions to the consultants to improve their qualifications and skills.
- Supports the management in identifying consultant with high performance potential, as well as consultants who are under-performing.
- Prepares periodic reports to the management with respect to the operational and managerial issues encountered and identifies issues that require management actions.
- Ensures that the clients are invoiced in accordance to the service agreements and on a timely basis.
- Personally, manages and supervises service delivery for the Key Accounts (KAs).
- Acts as the central POC for the KAs for any operational or service delivery issues.
- Ensures that KAs service delivery issues are addressed promptly, while maintaining high levels of KAs satisfaction.
- Constantly monitors the KAs satisfaction rate through personal contact and annual KA satisfaction surveys.
- Makes recommendations to the management for the improvement of KAs retention rate and service delivery quality.
- Is responsible for implementing new accounts that have been assigned to her/him in accordance with the new account implementation guidelines.
- Makes sure that the new accounts are implemented within the provided implementation timeframe and in accordance with the implementation schedules agreed upon with the clients.
- Ensures that all service delivery issues, and customization requirements are addressed during the implementation and that any errors or issues uncovered during the test payroll run(s) are investigated thoroughly and addressed properly.
- Documents all account implementation and/or payroll processing related processes in an account-specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Answers consultants’ procedural questions by researching and interpreting SOPs and statutory regulations
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.