Assistant Marketing Manager
We’re on the lookout for a forward-thinking enthusiastic Marketing Expert who will help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. If you match this description, get in touch!
Qualifications / Skills
- Graduate with a degree in Marketing, communications or equivalent
- 6 to 8 years of experience in the relevant field
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods
- knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver; WordPress; Social Media Monitoring Tools (Hootsuite, Buffer, etc), Email Newsletter Software (Mailchimp) desired
Expectations for ideal candidate
- Excellent experienced required in content writing
- Assist with content creation for website, and company’s social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies, writing reports, whitepaper, etc.
- Provide support in planning and execution of content writing & publishing job to support Mercans’ operations globally.
- Assisting with email marketing campaigns and maintenance of email databases
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Mercans collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. Mercans does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.